Hey Jeff....good to see you're still around.

Because I found the difference in case life and quality with Norma brass was so outstanding over Win brass, I ended my hunt for brass right there. I use Norma brass for most every cartridge/rifle that I load for and find it to be excellent brass. I get several more reloads with Norma over Win brass in all cartridges and especially in regards to the several WSM's that I own. Norma brass comes so uniform throughout from the factory that I was sold before I ever knew how many extra reloads their purchase afforded me. Their price seems less steep once the extra reloads are factored in and my groups tightened up even more than what I was already quite pleased with.

It is still a bit tough to find Norma brass for my 25-06, but at least they offer it now. My 300 RUM would definitely benefit from a switch from Rem to Norma brass.....perhaps that will be possible in the near future. I made the same switch with my 270WSM brass and couldn't be happier.

I do lots of shopping at Sinclair Int. for all the different cartridges that I load for and purchased my Norma 300WSM brass there. Perhaps better deals elsewhere, but a great bunch of guys to deal with.

Good luck Jeff and sorry that Rem brass is all that I could add to your quest that I have had experience with.

Take care.........

Last edited by magnumb; 08/19/16.