Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm not saying a single mom can't raise a good kid. And sometimes good parents with solid homes and good incomes produce bad people. Just ask my parents. I'm living proof.

But 8 out of 10 of these kghunts aren't "single moms" in the traditional sense of the word. You'll meet some that are paid $2K (often times more) a month by a guy that wants nothing more than to see his kids more often. But he can't because the court relegated him to "every other weekend" or "summer's only."

Not only do these mothers have men begging to help, they go out of their way, to keep them away.

In this country a "single mom" gets free college. How many people here knew that? They get financial aid for child care. How many people here knew that? They get EBT cards. They get free housing. That's on TOP of your tax dollars being used to locate the dad, prove he's the dad, garnish wages from the dad...

This isn't Laqueesha down in Englewood I'm talking about either. These are your fugking neighbors. These are you kid's teachers. These are the chicks you fugked last week after finding her on plenty of fish.com.

And to all of you that have some personal sob story I have some news for you. NOBODY GIVES A FUGK.

It's not an accomplishment any more than taking a shower or paying your fugking bills on time. It's just WTF you're supposed to do.

Dave

holy fugg
deflave
for once I totally agree with every single word in one of your post

hows the mouthwash company

laugh

and to add a snippet

when I was a detailed slave army recruiter from 99-01
I actually heard mom coaching a prego teen daughter (her brother joined the army)to not name the dad on the birth certificate and say she didn't know who it was (geuss she explain it away a drunk night choo-choo train got run on her to a social worker)
so she could get max welfare and the state could not go after the baby daddy and then they could shack up in a section 8 trailer and daddy work and they make big coin from it all

just kept my mouth shut....

seen probably 7-8 birth certificates with fathers name UNK for unknown in the 3 yrs I was in maine

compound this by what factor nationwide........................

In all your years of service (which you manage to include in every post, like a bitch seeking accolades), did anybody take the fugking time to teach you anything about sentence structure? Or spelling? Or anything relating to grammar? At all?

Dave

ya I know proper sentence structure and English chit

if I want anymore lessons I will rattle my zipper as a signal for ya to come running hither and im sure you can articulate/gag some chit about it while my nads are resting on your chin laugh

massive band width space

oh did I tell you also I was in the army for 24yrs 5 months and 9 days???
smirk laugh

Last edited by renegade50; 08/22/16.