Heroin really isn't the problem...

It's easier for me to get Heroin than it is to get antibiotics...And yet... I am not an addict.

Unfortunately, as you can tell from my post, I don't need it...apparently just the coffee is enough for some of us.

Addicts have a dysfunctional mentality, yes...but that mentality was present in their brains before the heroin. Medical models don't understand that addiction to anything is a systemic disease regardless of the object of the addiction, so there is no effective treatment...that's why recovery is so elusive.

Responsibility for addiction is on the addicts and the co-dependents who enable them.

As we all know from our own history, prohibition clearly doesn't work. All that prohibition accomplished was to empower the worst of criminals like Capone and the Kennedys. The Clintons and Obama are the primary direct decendents of that blunder.

Today, making drugs illegal just empowers other undesirable groups on both sides of the law that we really don't want having those resources...as far as I am concerned, they are all the same.

I say let addicts have all the Heroin they want.

The better option is to immediately legalize it, subsidize it under Obama Care...all drugs should be.

It's an epidemic but the Spanish Flu, Smallpox and the Plague didn't kill everyone at the time and eventually died out...as this one will.

"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer to why the sun goes down at night..."