There are professional driver on the road today that do a great job. The work hard, they work long hours, and they do it by the books. I did it for around six and a half years with no moving violations and no accidents.

Many a time I was doing the speed limit on cruse only to have a car pass me, cut back so close I could not see the tail lights from a slant hood Freightliner, and put on their brakes hard. The often slowed down to five or ten miles below the speed limit. I have had to break so hard I shifted 7,000 pound plus roles of paper to the front of the trailer and had to turn around and go back to the mill to be reloaded to be legal risking my ass to keep from killing some idiot. Just a hint, if you see a truck with 26 to 28 tires on the ground it might just be heavy and even a 80,000 pound rig cannot stop on a dime.

That said I will be the first to admit there are CDL drivers on the road who should not be allowed to ride a rocking horse.

To expect a truck to maintain 80 mph speeds in mountain country means you don't have the IQ to pas the test to be a bowling ball.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!