Run one of those Lehigh XTreme Penetrators in 9mm, .40 S&W, 10mm or 45 ACP through boxes filled with wet newspaper. I was reading a report on the Lehigh Penetrators, but I can't remember the caliber or the amount of wet news print it penetrated. What I DO remember is the Penetrator went completely through their wet newspaper, then through 4 gallon milk jugs filled with water and impacted a concrete wall behind the media, knocking a chunk from the wall. The round was not deformed much at all.

I think these XTreme Penetrator rounds give the little .380 some teeth finally. I won't load them for carry in my Glock 20. It would probably penetrate 3 people. Lehigh makes two carry alternatives: XTreme Defender. In my 10mm the XTreme Defender has the same Philips head screw driver look, weighs 115 grains and the MV is 1700 fps. The other load is the Fragmenter. It is a 140 grain hollow point with a MV of 1500 fps. It is supposed to expand immediately once it enters the body, rather than the petals staying with the core and plowing on out the other side. The petals and core are supposed to fragment inside the body. This is some baddass ammo. It shoots very accurately out of both of the my Glocks and my Para Ordinance Executive carry. When my girls get through their CC classes, I'm going to load them up with the 9mm XTreme Defenders. My daughter has a Glock 17 and my lovely bride has a Glock 19.