Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Redneck
For Queens fans, that's top-shelf stuff - especially compared to that sweet Grain Belt.. smile

I think your brain is fogged with corn dust. grin

I don't know anyone outside the clowns in the city that drink that crap. Or the beaver piss WI likes to call Miller Lite.
Anything "Lite" is even less than beaver pizz..

[quote=tzone]I meant the Vikings will win the division this year.
Maybe... maybe not..

Have ya been to the new stadium yet to buy one of them sweet Grain Belt Premiums for a mere $11.50??

Good Lord.. A family of 4 will need five Benjamins just to see a game..

Have you been to Lambeau field? No different on prices. .
A friend was just there - $8 for a beer..

Which is why the tail-gating rocks in GB.. Too bad it's so limited with the new Queens Bird Cage stuffed inta downtown.. Oh, and $25/veh parking...onna STREET... LMAO..

Only in Mudduckland..

But as to the OP - everything I hear about TB is that he IS a very nice, grounded QB.. I hope he heals fully and quickly.. So da Pack can beat 'em like a rented mule.. laugh laugh

You gotta tailgate before a packers game.
Well, DUH!! Used to be able to at the old Met Stadium in Bloomington too - until they built the toilet bowl down town..
Hell, you need to be drunk just to sit through that horrible defense they put on the field.
You mean that 'horrible defense' that's helped 'em win several Super Bowl Trophies?

laugh laugh

Oh, and that "$9" beer at the Bird Cage is a vendor's draft - and who knows that THAT swill is..

Last edited by Redneck; 08/31/16.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!