Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Redneck
I heard tix for the Pack/Queens game at the Bird Cage is running in the THOUSANDS on the secondary market - and that's for nose-bleeds..

Queens are gonna go DOWN - I'm hopin' for a GB - 70, Queens - 0 by end of game.. That is, if McStupid will continue to step on the gas..

You can hope in one hand and Miller Lite in the other and see which one fills up first. No way that chit Dfense holds any teams to 0 points. including the Baldwin/Woodville Blackhawks.

McStupid will have to step on the gas outta town. They're going to lose to a second or 3rd string qb in MN.
I said I was HOPING for a 70-0 score... You gotta check yer glasses... laugh

Got yer season tix for them Queens yet?? I heard the entire home season's sold out.. Gotta be the first time in, what, 50 years??? Only due to the Bird Cage - ala Target field when that opened..

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Teddy Bridgewater is the kind of athlete that we need more of. By all accounts he has high moral character, talent and interests in common with many of us, including being an avid outdoorsman. I hope he heals quickly and is back on the gridiron soon.
Ditto... One of the very, very few Queens players that actually has some class; in fact, more class than the rest combined, IYAM..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!