Very weird hunt. Just in last night around 730pm.

Lots of cows, not that many bulls. They have called so much now, stupidly in our area, that the moose go the other way when they call.

Not much shot that I"m aware of. 2 I think, one I heard, the other we heard about...

That said, we took off a bit to fish here and there. And enjoy.

We finally found a bull bigger than I've ever found, probably right at 64 or so... but while waiting on finding a hole to shoot through the cow that was in heat with him spooked... 12 foot tall birch... that story was over then and there... and it was 8pm the last night.

All in all though it was great as usual. We saw more bulls that my guiding buddies did, though they only had 4 days to hit it...

We often wonder how different it would be to be dropped off a plane and hunt basically non pressured moose now and then.

Spent the last days working on the house some, visiting, making more lists of what else to buy for next year for more clothes to leave up there for our future plans. And fishing.

Where Carolyn was getting better at fly fishing and catching 12-15 inch or so grayling. And where I managed to get lucky and catch a really big bastid.... I'll post a photo of him at some point...while I was on the bottom trying to catch silvers with a spoon... LOL. Was a great fish and got a few snaps and he was happy to swim off in great shape. My buddy thinks he looked close to 20 inches... I'll scale him by my hand one day for grins when I have spare time.

I hate the first day back after being gone for 2 weeks... nuts....

I think being a traffic flagger up there would net twice as much as what we make here and I"d be much less stressed out...

About time for us to haul more ammo up for you yet?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....