We always have a great time. Regardless. I guess we are pretty easy actually.

I need to learn how to hunt caribou off the road one day... 13 had folks hauling dead ones around...so its gotta be possible.

Randy has it down, you have to adapt, and we do. Thats usually part of the successful folks.

OTOH neither of us are all that serious about it either, I mean when its time to sleep in one morning, or evening, we do, or when they just are not moving, we might go fishing for a day or such. I actually think in one way that makes us better hunters, in antoehr way not giving it 200% might be meaning we miss a chance, but its not that important. Once spike/fork becomes legal for us, I suspect meat will hit the ground any year we feel the need to repack the freezers. 50 inchers are fairly tough to come by where we hunt, but some fall the first days of season every year, before the rest of them learn really quickly that someone on a horn and beating a tree with a baseball bat doesn't have their best interests are heart..

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....