Originally Posted by John_Nanook
On the Brad VanHoose hunt the weather was tough, float plane into camp was delayed and they did not connect on a ram. Brad was then offered the same hunt for 2016 at our cost 8,700 (plus license, tags and charter) while he argued about the price, I couldn't do it for less than cost, and he re-booked for 2016. This summer he sent me a email wanting ''to make sure there are animals to hunt'' seeing this exact scenario unfolding I offered him a full refund of his deposit which he turned down. This year turned out tough as well, not just for us but in many sheep areas, he saw over 60 sheep but no shooter quality rams. He left on good terms, told the guide he would be back and then got home and changed his mind. Brad told me to send him 15,000$ or "it will get ugly on social media".

So how about it Brad, did you really threaten to make it get ugly on social media if the outfitter didn't pay you $15K? How'd that work for you?

That sounds illegal to me. Besides being a pathetic and despicable thing to do, that is.

A wise man is frequently humbled.