Originally Posted by 1SHEEPHUNTER1
Against my better judgement, I was convinced to come back a second time. Obviously, in hind sight , I should have gone with my gut and not returned. When you are told that the first hunt was a fluke and you can come back at cost....how can you pass that up. I learned the hard way.

Seems that a learning disability is just part of your issues. You still don't get the message.

You are a troll, plain and simple. Imagine, if you will, this scenario;

You've stumbled onto a block party where most of the folks know each other and everyone is cruising along, enjoying the banter, and discussing all facets of life.

You walk into the group, open a conversation with the group, and immediately start bitching about the crappy job Plumber Joe did, just to warn the others at the party. You know, just providing a public service.

How do you think you would be received? What if you were one of the organizers of said block party and a stranger showed up and did the same?

The little narcissist would get the same reaction you are receiving.

Take a hint, Doc. You've proven that you're an azzhat. Best advice for finding yourself in a hole; stop digging.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell