Which Tikka holds better?

I used a good deal of 140 BTs and 139s long ago in a 700 Varmint. In an HS Stock. The BTs edged out SLIGHTLY in groups, but in the field the 139s were devastating, as was the BTs, though the 139 seemed to be a bit tougher. Killed with 120 SP and HP in a 7BR rifle, and used 130 Sierra SSP, in the 7/08, as well as 140 Sierra BTSP, which did fine, but shed alot of weight. Shot angle, distance, and your preferred placement matters.

The 130 AB really impressed me in the 6.5, and again would be my preferred if I had to start with one, and use it under all conditions near and far.

On BTs, the 120s in 7mm were beefed up in the jacket as many here know, for using on steel for pistol shooters i.e. XP-100 7mmBRs. They seem to act more like a 140 BT on game, but up close on bone they can be more explosive.

Meat damage might be heavier with softer bullets depending on shot placement, though the game may drop as quick. At closer shots, say within 200 yds, I would use the 120 BTs on lungs. If using a Barnes 120, I would aim for shoulders....