I visited Cabela's east grand forks store on Sunday.

I went straight to the gun counter, I asked to see a Kimber micro 9 and a sig p239 at the same time. I compared the 2, found both very interesting, handed them back to the counter worker and said thank you.

Then I went to the knife counter with my 12 yr old son. Nobody was working the counter so I asked a cashier if she could call someone to the counter. Shortly afterwards a young man appeared and began helping us. We asked about a case brand fixed blade hunting knife with a stacked leather grip. He found the only one left in the storage cabinet but pointed out to us that the handle wasn't as nice looking as the one in the display case. Another young man was helping him at this point as they looked for a nicer one but this was indeed the last one.

I asked if we could buy the display unit, they agreed that was a good idea. They were very polite young men and their compliments on the choice of knife truly enhanced the experience for my son's first hunting knife. (He was smiles from ear to ear, huge eyes, very excited)

As we were heading up to pay for the knife, ine of the young men says "oh, hold on" as he scribbled on a piece of paper "10%off, display" and said "here, give this to the cashier.

I smiled and thanked him.

We paid and left the store.

The end.

[Linked Image]

Something clever here.