Originally Posted by WhelenAway
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Still laughing my azz off at all the dumbphucks on this site and other places that actually believed all the jobs reports and economic reports Obozo put out. You people need to be either spayed or neutered and in some cases both because stupidity like yours is in a class of your own. You get the Gold Medal and a gold plated Shortbus to drive in .

I guess they don't have any half-empty strip malls and shuttered businesses in their towns.

They probably do not, it makes me sick to think of the crap . Bill Clinton put Nafta into law albeit that Bush before him wanted to move it as well but CLINTON could have stopped it. Clinton also undid Glass Steagall , so between having industries flee the US for mexico, he also allowed the financial meltdown of 2008 by allowing banks to aquire all those toxic assets. Is it not Funny how fudgepacker Barney Frank phugged over the US taxpayer with the housing crisis brought on by our stupid stupid Government. He needs to be tracked down and dropped in a boiling vat of oil that POS.