Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
For me, it's the fact that someone finally had the balls to talk about it!
As I mentioned in a previous post, the 59 districts in Philadelphia make up almost 1/3 of PA's popular votes. And The Democratic machine brazenly cheats every election. There's a 5 or 6 percent buffer built in for any democratic candidate. In a state with a little over 4.5 million voters, this amounts to over 200,000 illegitimate or fraudulent votes.
Every election cycle, conservative news talks about the Philly turnout, always 110% or more, and always 100% democrat. In 2012 in these 59 districts, there were over 19,600 votes for BamBam, and not a single one for Romney!
As a lifelong conservative Pennsylvanian, all I can do is get pissed and shake my head.
I would love to see Trump clean up and destroy these Democrat machines in Several different states, and put in safeguards against election fraud.
At least the Dems are honest about one thing, (accidentally) democratic elections are one of the fundamental American rights.
7mm
d

I am in PA also and you NAILED how it goes every election here. I think it is great that Trump is hammering it home. Anyone that cannot see the media bias and the rigged elections here ain't looking very hard...

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!