Originally Posted by Bristoe
What kind of campaign would you have Trump run?

An intelligent one. He should have mopped the floor with Clinton, she's a terrible candidate.

Avoid saying stupid schitt for one. Why go out of your way to antagonize an entire voting block (Hispanics)? He could've been tough on immigration and border security without saying stupid shchitt like he did about "Mexicans" being murderers and rapists. How the F*** would he get Mexico to pay for a wall anyway, that doesn't even make sense. Then what did he do to repair the damage? A photo op eating a taco salad.

Prepare for the first debate for another. He admittedly didn't. Do you think it was smart to go up against a career politician like Clinton and just wing it? He should've crushed her and could have if he'd prepared.

Why did he wait a few weeks to say that all his accusers were lying? If you're gonna say that, why wait a few weeks until the damage is done and then come out with it.

As far as doing it without the RNC, a lot of that was his own doing, he thought he could do it without them.

And yes, he still has my vote but I think his campaign will go down as one of the worst ever. Rallying your base is easy but it doesn't win elections.

PS, I have zero problem with his comments on election fraud.

A wise man is frequently humbled.