Never said the pre-64s were junky...i simply said *I* think the current production guns are better...and ill stand behind that for what its worth. I like pre-64s and have owned a pile of them...but if you remove the historical value and mistique...well draw your own conclusions

Ive got 2 of the new ones from SC...A Safari Express 375 and a SuperGrade LW 7x57

2 that say Made in Portugal...both SuperGrade 7mm08s. No difference in quality what so ever

They have very well done barrels based on what I've seen with my titan bore scope and they all shoot lights out. Fit and finish is excellent, the wood on the super grades is spectacular* and the bluing is perfect.

Ive heard some gripes on the new trigger being more complex and failure prone on the new MOA systems and I'm certainly in no position to argue that one way or another. All I can say is that my MOA triggers all came out of the box between 3 and 4 lbs with no creep what so ever. I found no need for further adjustment.

*i was able to hand pick the rifles so the wood I got is spectacular...ive seen some that didnt seem very super imho

Last edited by Seven0Eight; 10/24/16.

-Joe-

The "Anti-Tactical"