Originally Posted by butchlambert1
If that is the case I'm OK with it. I just don't like people taking advantage of a friend or acquaintance. JGS would be a better place than PT&G at the present. I do have a hand full of brass coming from Ed to play with.

JGS have the most recent updated print for the 375 Warlord and I just got off the phone with them, I 100% released it for public use and reamer prints can be had by request, PT&G have my print from the summer of 2015 and it needs to be updated, as I have made some dimensional changes for positive extraction by adding some case taper, waiting on a call from Kiff to update that print and make sure the 375 Warlord has a standardized reamer to avoid problems ....... also sending prints to Manson in the event some shooters prefer reamers made by Dave Manson .....

Ed Hubel is sending me 1000 pcs of brass to form up with my case forming dies to provide some brass initially and then he will have his own set of dies to crank out as much cases as needed to supply those who build the 375 Warlord

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".