Some information pertaining to the 375 Warlord ....

the JGS reamer print is set up so the 375 Warlord will not headspace on the belt but on the shoulder datum line at the .500" diameter 2.9020" up from bottom of case, the reamer is set up "beltless" and cases will have to be fire formed by headspacing on a snug shoulder or bullet jammed into rifling like a typical unbelted cartridge, the JGS reamer print numbers are set up from the .300" mark from bolt face up to a datum line just above the belt, all lengths are from there so you just add .300" to the lengths to get full length to bottom of case.... That was done because the belt is stll outside of chamber unsupported, I made it so beltless /turned cartridges can be used by those who don't want the belt, and the beltless 375 CheyTac long cases can be used to make 375 Warlord brass as well, once I put a shoulder on the straightwalled case the belt became obsolete, in this manner potential future 375 Warlord fully formed headstamped brass can be manufactured without the belt

the 375 Warlord is also set up with a zero freebore throat, meaning no throat past the short .0148" lead above the case mouth, this is done so the long heavy bore rider MTH, MTAC and LAZER bullets by Cutting Edge can be used with extreme precision, all conventional lighter bullets will also work as they will be seated deeper in case taking up the extra space and helping with case fill ........ I hope this makes sense to everybody,

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".