^
Just killed my 3rd Cape Buffalo at age 63. Physically it was much harder than I thought. If you hunt one of the smaller game farms in RSA you should be okay, as the buffalo can usually be found within an hour's walk (or less) and there are enough tracks (roads) to get fairly close to the animals before the walking begins.

As for the Swift A-frame I have used them for the first shot on all 3 Cape Buffalos and think they work perfectly for the first shot.

The first buffalo ran about 40 yards after a single shot from 30 yds and died without a followup.

The second buffalo humped up at the first shot, and then took 2 more shoulder shots (with 400gr Barnes solids), before charging. He died before another shot was needed.

The third buffalo was hit perfectly in the shoulder and ran about 40 yards before collapsing. A second follow up shot (again Barnes solid) was used as insurance, but I doubt the bull would have regained his feet.

And to my comment "Actually a Swift A-frame is a partition bullet"

that is exactly what you stated "Technically the A-Frame is a partition, not the Partition..."

BH63