My Kubota B2601 just turned 100 hrs. I bought it new in Oct. '15.I have used it mostly for snow removal, firewood retrieval and tree thinning here on 57 acres(pasture and timberland). I bought it with a snow blower, back blade, bucket and forks. It is also 4wd, which is a must with a low hp tractor. This was the smallest Kubota that has the quick change system up front. Changing bucket to forks takes seconds. It is the bobcat system. The tractor also has a class 1 3 pt hitch in the rear. There many implements available for this tractor. I did add a Pat's quick hitch system for the 3 pt.I also have a Bush Hog mower for the 3 pt. So far, this tractor has been faultless. Sometimes I wish for something larger but this is not the tractor's fault. I do not necessarily bang the drum for Kubota as I suppose there are many good brands. Kubota is the closest dealer, parts are common and the resale is great. The biggest issue I have is for my height I cannot see the tips of the forks when close to and level with the ground. We also have an old 8N which in it's day was fine. Compared to today's tractors it is slow, clumsy and is pretty much a brush hog puller.

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin