Originally Posted by Certifiable
Rost, I own only one, the other two belonging to family. But they have and will knock down 1/2". I however, do not possess the skill to do that each and every time and make no claims otherwise.
I had read Shaw hovered around "above average" myself in regards to their barrels, and had also read they had made great strides in quality. I figured with stags reputation for customer service and their 1/2" guarantee why the heck not? I remain very pleased and It has definetly been one of my better purchases in regards to value/accuracy

It was not a flame post, I was simply saying if you can get that out of a shaw barrel repeatable .5 moa accuracy for at least say 5 shot groups, thats impressive and good to know. Mule Deer has said Shaw has come a long way in barrels. This seemed to prove it.

But if it won't do it all the time, then its simply one of two things, its not a .5 moa gun, or the shooter is not .5 moa capable.

Regardless if I had a gun that would nto shoot .5 moa consistently if conditions or shot calls didn't mess that up, IE faults not of the gun, then I'd advertise it as best groups around X, worst groups around Y

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....