Not enough experience with different rifles to know what's best and being lh, & born poor just not enough chance to experiment with different rifles of different makes

Will say I feel I've been well served by my Rem 700's though both have been worked on, one extensively to lighten it up

I'm with 458 Lott, function over style hands down for me

I've been lucky, I've hunted hard in inclement weather a fair amount

I've never not brought home game by being let down by one of my rifles

They've performed admirably in situations many would find would fall under the terms of abuse of a rifle

Wish I'd boutght the nula many years before I did. Don't know if it counts as production or custom, but lord is it a sweet package that shoots lights out

All I know for certain about rifles is there's no better feeling in the world to be headed into new country with a rifle that's proven itself in hard use and accuracy

My lord what a feeling to crest a mountain you've never climbed before or float around a bend on a river you've never run before armed with a rifle thats up to the task

No matter the inscription upon the barrel

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.