WFN is Wide Flat Nose, WLN is Wide Long Nose, you can get into OAL issues with the latter. I suggest you load five without powder and see how they cycle.

Good point.

The crimp groove on the Piledriver series of bullets is placed with the Marlin 95 in mind. I've used these bullets pretty extensively in my Guide gun. They are in (advertised as) 350, 425, and 525 grain weights, and firmly crimped, they feed well in my rifle, typically OAL being just under 2.55". My chamber can accommodate an OAL of 2.570", but that length won't feed well.

I've had the best luck with IMR4198 and H322 with the lighter bullets, H322 having very good accuracy and consistency.

I tried light loads with H4198, but it was very inconsistent, IMR4198 seemed to work better.

H322, IMR4198, IMR4895, AA2495, and IMR3031 work good with the heavier ones, and though the slower powders display some tendency to burn dirty, accuracy does not seem to be affected. Some of the loads I tried were real thumpers.

I used .460" diameter bullets.

The list of suitable powders is pretty extensive in that case, and loads can run from fairly fun to shoot to downright painful.