I'm sure it does, and no where did I say that it didn't. You came into this conversation all to hell from the word go. I on the other hand did not and would have loved a friendly discussion with you about it. Insted of maybe being a little friendly and making your statement you went on a rant attacking me with your comment. No where did I say anything about long range hunting, but you inferred that I did. So not quite sure why your being such a dick

On the other hand the 6 creedmore is a long range hunting/competition round by design first and foremost. That's the only place it has any advantage over the 243 isn't it??

Why would I want a 10 twist over a 8 or 9 twist? What advantage would there be? Why don't you attempt to answer that one. Good luck

That's why the twist for the 243 "should" be 8-9 cause the above question doesn't have a logical answer (other than for spinning light bullets faster for say varmint maybe?!?)

Have you ever heard of the 244 Remington? if not maybe you should educate yourself on it and you will understand this discussion a little better. It died because of being spun to slow in factory chambers. They renamed it the 6mm Remington and spun it 9 twist to stabilize heavier bullets. Not my fault tikka spun your barrel to slow.