Darrik,

You've been good about trying to get manufacturers to produce runs of rifles us rifle guys might actually want. I know you often have trouble getting the manufacturers to see the light but I for one appreciate the effort.

I'll give you this disclaimer now that it's 3:00 AM and I'm still awake due to a painful psoriatic arthritis flare. Feels like gout in an entire leg. Anyways I get this idea and I'm wishing I had a big search light like on batman that I could shine into the night and summon help from someone who has a near supernatural ability to get a manufacturer to at least hear an idea. And then I think Darrik!

Anywho, I know there are many here who don't see the point of the 6.5 and now 6 creedmoor and they can just click away now. I don't want this to be 7 pages of explaining things that should be obvious to anyone that shoots. What I would like to know is...... How hard would it be to get Remington to make a limited run of model 700 mountain guide guns in 6.5 and 6 creedmoor. Both in 8 twists, or even a 7.7 on the 6, and in stainless steel. I'm talking mtn rifle in the first gen Ti stocks. I'm sure B&C still has the mold. I know 5-10 years ago they did some runs for Gander mtn and Cabelas or something like that.

It seems to me like they could at least sell a thousand or two. I don't understand the gun manufacturers and often feel like the view their customers as the enemy but why would it be so hard for them to put something like that together?

Bb