Gotten a little over enthusiastic about purchasing the last couple of years. I'd like to move these. I prefer a PMO or Cash, and expect you to know what is legal for you to purchase. I will ship FFL to FFL. I would certainly prefer straight out purchases, but doesn't mean I won't listen to trade offers. I am very picky so a trade will be difficult (just being up front) but I will listen if it benefits me. Please pm those kinds of offers. I will ship priority mail, if you want insurance please add approx $1.75/per $100, of value. I am eating the shipping, you can pay for the insurance. My son lives in Alaska and works lots of hours but I will try to email him pictures to put up, can't say when he will be able to do it. Or you can pm me your email and I will email pictures to you I take on my phone.

1. BFR 475 Linbaugh/480Ruger NIB comes with everything it originally came with. This is a Stainless gun, with a non fluted cylinder. The barrel (as measured from the front of the cylinder, which is different from how the factory measures) is 8". Always thought I'd cut it down to 5-1/2 or 6" with a barrel band but never got to it. When I say NIB, it is unfired since it came from the factory. It comes with a Pachmayer type grip. It is factory D/T and comes with a scope base for someone that would like to scope it. Great gun and caliber. $875 shipped to your ffl.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

2. Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Mag NIB 4-5/8" comes with everything it orignally came with. It's a Stainless gun with a non fluted cylinder. Probably the most popular barrel length due to it's handiness. $600 shipped to your ffl.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Any questions please pm me. Thanks for looking. What ever doesn't move in a week will be going to a gun show in 2 weeks here in Idaho. I would prefer you pm the "I'll take it" and send me your email. I prefer you see pictures so you know what you are getting. I don't want any surprises. How ever the I'll take it comes, I want a pm with your email so you can see pictures. First I'll take it will also have first right of refusal.

Skip down for the next two guns.

Last edited by Cariboujack; 01/02/17. Reason: to add pictures

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain