3. Ruger Redhawk 4" 44 mag. This gun has been fired approx 50 times. Is still in excellent condition. It has been owned for a few years but not really used much. Comes in zippered case. $700 shipped to your ffl.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

4. Taurus 431 3" 44 Special, Blue with wood grips, in very good condition. I haven't shot it myself, nice looking gun is kept in a hide next to the front door and that's it's history, since I got it. I assume it's been used but obviously not much. $400 shipped to your FFL in zippered case.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Any questions please pm me. Thanks for looking. What ever doesn't move in a week will be going to a gun show in 2 weeks here in Idaho. I would prefer you pm the "I'll take it" and send me your email. I prefer you see pictures so you know what you are getting. I don't want any surprises. How ever the I'll take it comes, I want a pm with your email so you can see pictures. First I'll take it will also have first right of refusal.

Last edited by Cariboujack; 01/02/17.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain