I'd have to go back and do some counting to get an estimate, but at the very least I have taken multiple dozens of hogs -- and definitely into three figures -- using the Ballistic Tips and the Lubalox coated Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertips.

I primarily use the 6.5/120/ 7mm 120 & 140 and the .30 cal 150s launched at moderate velocities and have yet to experience anything I'd consider unsatisfactory performance. I have tons of photos I could post, but this set from Christmas night pretty much typifies my experience with them.

here ya' go:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

THIS is perfect testimony to why I love the Ballistic Tips at moderate speeds. This 120 grain 7mm broke a rib on entry, wrecked the lungs and broke through the opposite side shoulder, penetrating the 2nd layer of 0.7" thick cartilage (shield) before lodging beneath the hide and very nearly exiting. And check out the weight retention after such hard impact.

The range was 170 yards. The MV of the load is app. 2655 fps from my 7-30 Waters.

Performance could not have been any better in my opinion as the hog dropped on the spot.

And yes, those blue-tipped bullets are really 7mm Noslers. smile These were a batch of factory-first overruns from the Shooters Pro Shop that were sold as 2nds due to the blue tip.

[Linked Image]