Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by viking
Hey 'flave where were ya yesterday, county? Testeing gear for us. Glad to see your functioning in the cold. Lol

This is a true story...

I spent the entire morning making my youngest daughter a birthday cake. She helped. We get all done and I put it inside this little cake briefcase looking thing so I could take it out to the garage to stay chilled.

Anyway, one of the little snap levers on one side broke as I walked out the door.

It hit the floor like a cowpie fired from a cannon.

Have you ever made a cake? Not like a box cake, a real fugking cake? It's fugking agonizing. It takes hours and hours. Holy fugk I about hit the ceiling. Plan was to make good memories for the kid and now all she's going to remember is me dropping f-bombs and cursing the Chinese. And of course the dog tried to eat the whole mess so she witnessed a solid rib shot.

Wife gets back from running errands and sees what appears to be a sasquatche's leavings on the threshold of our front door. She gives me the "what the fugk?" I'm like, don't WTF me or you'll be wearing Irish sunglasses for your daughter's birthday.

Long story short, I had to make two cakes. Never again.

Clark

LMAO. I am now a slightly richer man for the term "Irish Sunglasses" Feel a little deprived having had to negotiate this much of my life without that one.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.