Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Maybe I'm getting old, but I seem to remember your calling the Hornady hotline after your RCM erection wouldn't subside after 4 hours.

Blame it on getting old if you want but your memory seems to be full of things that never happened. You're like the dumbocrats Reagan described when he said "It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

But I doubt the first part of Reagan's statement that applies to you.

So you didn't get so excited about the RCMs that you called Hornady?

You said you remember me doing it but now you're confused? Kind of proves my point about you and what Reagan said about dumbocrats. But I'm not at all surprised.

No, I never called Hornady about any of the RCM cartridges. When thinking about building a .338-375 Ruger wildcat I did call them about custom dies and was quoted a price of $150. Since I wrote about doing so on this forum and that is the only time I've spoken with them, you are once again conflating things in your mind. In other words you are remembering things that never happened.

Take your meds.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 01/21/17.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.