Rockinbar ,

I've seen that hog of Glenn's , guess I've watched about all of his video's -he and his family and friends kill some big hogs .
Beautiful country in his video's down around you'all's place !

Big old sows and boars grow very smart with age , I've seen huge tracks near my feeder area but rarely get game cam pictures . Just a few weeks ago a huge boar came through- I tracked the hoof prints down a bush-hogged row that were easily noticeable . The tracks averaged about 2" deep -3-4" in some spots --he was heavy . I say -he- because from what I've read boars have very rounded hooves -they get rounded hooves due to covering many miles looking for sows in heat .

The website TxBoars has some pictures of some 400+ pound hogs killed and hanging on the scale in the picture .
You might have to sign in there and take a test and use your real name and about ten other things to see them though .

A member of our lease killed a giant boar -he's a Doctor -went out and bought -$10-12K night vision scope after seeing the boar . Killed it -three men could barely budge the beast - I can't remember what they said it weighed over 500lbs. though . They brought a 4x4 kubota tractor out to recover it - took it to a marina in Panama City Beach and weighed etc. -there was a picture of it on the wall of the marina -but someone stole the picture .

When I first moved to the deep south I was coming home from my Offshore job and saw a huge boar get hit on I-10 headed home to biloxi . The NASA restricted easement area just as you cross into Mississippi from Louisiana- a silver Mercury Capri passed me and was about 300-400 yards in front of me . I saw what I thought was a black cow running down the right side of the ditch -it hooked a hard left and ran right in front of the small car and boom -he barely got on the brakes before the hit . Car parts flew -and steam from the busted radiator made the scene almost disappear - I pulled up and he was just sitting there not hurt but freaked out a bit . It knocked the boar 50-75 yards down the Interstate .
I didn't even get stopped and a Ms.State Trooper was flying across the median with his lights already on -he had seen the whole thing unfold too .
The huge boar lay there kicking -the sound of its hooves clacking together as it kicked was amazing .
The Trooper yelled to me --don't get out -get back in your vehicle -it's not dead . I was only 20 years old so of coarse nothing could possibly happen to me -right- grin .
I just went on home but never forgot that big son of a gun - I'd love to know what it weighed .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.