Used to be a pen full of wild hogs that were kept and fed for ranch hands on the Callahagn...

No clue the weights and I sure hope I make time to scan some of the old 35mm pictures I should still have...

Was told over 500 easily. A couple of the boars. They were HUGE to us when we'd go look.

I shot a sow there once with a bow, unfortunately never did find her, the shot looked great, she had a scad of 20 pounders with her and we just flat could not follow the trail long enough... I'm sure she died. IT was a close chip shot, about 6 yards on the ground.

The other 2 folks that had no association with me and watched me stalk her and shoot her only said she looked as big as a VW bug. I'm fairly sure she was 450 plus. Probably over 500.

Carolyn shot one that bottomed a 310 pound scale with her bow years ago. Did not look to weigh that but thats what the scale said. Worst meat I"ve ever smelled. Took a come along to load him.

I"ve shot a lot of pigs, big ones run probably 160 to about 210 or so generally and for some reason once you get past 200 its a really rare pig generally speaking.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....