Originally Posted by barm
Great shooter. Too bad about the feeding. I hope it will be an easy fix for you like a new magazine.

I shined a light in there to have a look at the chamber. I already knew what I was going to see.

The barrel is flat at the back. No feed ramp. It has lugs for the bolt to turn into (3 lugs, 60 degree lift) right behind the chamber. I don't know if those lugs are supposed to guide the cartridge into the chamber or if the bolt is supposed to pick it up and carry it in. I suspect the latter. The magazine clearly is not right, it double loads sometimes, won't release a cartridge at all sometimes, spring binds up and doesn't tension cartridges sometimes, cartrdiges come out at all angles and ram into the back of the barrel. etc. I'd take it apart and polish it but I'm waiting for a reply before I void any warranty.

It is the worst feeding rifle I have ever seen, or could even imagine. I was able to get two loads to feed sometimes, but it was far, far from being a functional rifle IMO.

Even if a guy dedicated it to single shot use for prairie dog towns, the chamber is recessed so far inside the receiver and the barrel is so blunt at the back that it's almost impossible to single feed. You can't drop one on an empty magazine and scoot it in, it jams into the back of the barrel.

Very disappointed.

LOL