Originally Posted by repairman
What's the latest on this? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's convoluted. It shouldn't have been at all, it's a simple warranty issue.

I never heard from Sauer after sending 5 emails. You draw your own conclusions about that.

I called the phone number provided by a campfire member for Blaser USA. There is no contact information for Blaser USA in any of my Sauer paperwork. There is no mention of Blaser USA being the importer. I didn't know Blaser USA existed let alone that Blaser USA is responsible for the warranty work on this Sauer rifle. Critical piece of information, no?

Blaser USA was butthurt I was trashing them on the internet. I didn't say one bad word about Blaser USA or it's representatives, I didn't know they existed until I was given the phone number here. I was simply wondering what it would take to get Sauer to respond to my request for help via email. *There is no other way provided to contact Sauer in the paperwork or on their website.

After quite a bit of back and forth and some condescending replies from Blaser USA about how I couldn't afford the $15-20 to ship it back to them, they agreed to send me a shipping label to send the gun back for warranty service. I won't detail the rest of the communication, but because there was much butthurt, things went poorly.

I ship the rifle out soon. When I get it back I will probably sell it to avoid dealing with Sauer and Blaser USA ever again. Life's too short.

LOL