Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by KFWA
Did Loretta Lynch resign when she met with Bill Clinton for 30 minutes in private to discuss the FBI investigation in which the FBI found that no reasonable judge would conclude she broke the law just a couple of days later?

You're not as blinded by trumplove as these other yayhoos yelling at me so I'll respond........ of course she lied about what they talked about.

But she didn't get caught in the lie.

That's the difference.

Let's cross our fingers and hope Trump didn't send him on the mission to carry a message to the Russian.

I'm not thrilled he lied but c'mon - a national security guy lying to people about what they do behind closed doors, and given the circumstances, he was acting on behalf of the president. Its not like that is unprecedented.

I'm not condoning the lie, but I'm more concerned about the liberals having a hissy fit over this and him resigning.

Obama had issues with both Holder and Lynch - certainly issues where they should have resigned over conflict of interest (in the latter it very well could have cost Hillary the election) and Obama was basically, screw you , I'm keepin 'em. Then again the press didn't even demand it like they did with Flynn.

I applaud those who demand integrity. But I'm kinda at a point where with Trump the end justifies the means. Hell, its been that way from Day 1 with Trump.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/13/17.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings