Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[quote=KFWA]so the big deal isn't the lying

its that his resignation provides credibility that Trump has this ongoing quid pro quo with Putin.

I give you a sweetheart deal business deal AND turn over schit we hacked on Hillary to Wikileaks and in return, if you win the election you eliminate these crippling sanctions against us that is wrecking our economy.

That's the democrats talking points and I assume the driver for this talk of impeachment.

Oh my, are you really that obtuse? [/quote

I'm obtuse for stating the democratic talking points on why they are having a hissy fit?

The D talking points are complete horsechit. Hint.

yes and thats why I have a problem with Flynn resigning and letting these guys claim victory, the media spin this as them having some influence by beating the drum incessantly and alluding corruption.

As someone said, I would have preferred that Flynn resign six months from now for an "unrelated" reason if Trump/Pence really had a problem with him lying now.

Flynn was allowed to resign, which is a polite firing, because he lied to his bosses. Trump and Pence could not take him at his word, so he had to go. That's it; that's all.

Clear?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.