I used to be an avid listener of NPR news in the morning and evening. I stopped listening specifically over their coverage of news presidential conferences. What got me turning them off was they were not covering what was said by the Republican president. All you got to hear was the Democrat reaction. After 20-some years of listening, I turned it off and never went back.

My point is, having them out of the press room would be no loss to anyone. They can get all the news they want to broadcast from Liberal Senators and LooneyTune Moonbats. Why worry about them.

BTW: They're shutting down one of the local NPR outlets, WNKU and the moonbats are screaming that Trump is responsible. Truth is the station could not keep its head above water and had not been able to compete for decades. Of course all you have to do is log into Pandora and tell it you want "Bluegrass," and get all the music you want without the lefty propaganda.

NPR and PBS are both failing propositions. Nobody watches or listens anymore. They need to be defunded.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer