There is no way to know if we are near a bubble or not. If Trump gets rid of regulations, we will see stocks continue. Mentally I think we are entering a greedy stage . The fear is way down. When the greed gets high it will correct. Seems lots of people getting into the market out of excitement and this happens all the time. When they are done getting excited and have no more money to put in, there will be the stall, then the fall because of fear. I am letting my mutual funds and ETF's get to be 1 yr old so they go long term capital gains and then I am going into more conservative stocks that are way down on their 52 week low/ high. If it corrects, I believe those stocks that are down will correct less. If the market goes through the roof , I believe those down stocks will outperform. Just make sure they are good companies. And yes OKIE, I have noticed when I trade a stock or fund I am mad at or has not done well, I dell it , and then it goes up more times than not. It is a mystery to me why. My new philosophy is unless there is a very compelling reason to sell one and buy another, leave it sit.

Last edited by ihookem; 02/21/17.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23