Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by KenMi
... They might as well just act like Kimber and totally snub the LH market.

Um...methinks they just did.

As I've said before, be thankful if you snagged a LH Forbes, they are excellent rifles at what were bargain prices.

I snagged a Forbes when Barrett was doing the inventory clearance. Not bad. But, I still like the Kimber ergos better. Hence I have two RH Kimbers, and zero LH Forbes. If the Barrett Field Craft is a just a rebaked Forbes stock, I am not interested. I was sincere when I posted previously that I would continue to "hope for" a LH Kimber...

The whole Left Hand firearms marketing strategy reminds me of two high end software companies that I have dealt with over the past 15 years. The first one, like Kimber, says "This is what we offer. Take it or leave it." The other, like Barrett and some other companies, always wants to promise, and be flexible, and "Yes, we hear you"... string people along. But every time you think you are getting close, the goal line moves... Over a 10 to 15 year period, the companies that I know that originally chose Option number two for flexibility, have become frustrated with the broken promises, and are now moving to option number one.

I think Barrett would be better served and better respected long term to just lay out the truth and stop all of the mealy mouth double talk trying to please everyone. JMO...