Hello to the group, hope all are well-

I am looking at a Ruger Hawkeye Varmint Target in 204 Ruger. The Ruger website indicates this rifle has a 1 in 12 rate of twist. I perused the Midway USA website to get an idea of available factory loads for this round and observed 19 loads. 10 of them were 32gr, 6 were 40gr, one 45gr, one 35gr, and one 24gr.

My question is, for any of you that own this particular rifle, would you by chance save me some time and money in suggesting what bullet weight has been consistently better in this make and model, in 204? Normally with a new caliber I buy a quantity of different loads/weights and try them all. Once one presents itself as the best, or at least consistency in different loads of the same weight, I narrow them down from there.

I do realize that the highest levels of accuracy still (and always will) come from hand-loading, and while I have nothing but respect and admiration for hand-loading and hand-loaders themselves, I will never do it. I don't even shoot as much as I would like, so I know I will never make/take the time to get involved in hand-loading.

That being said, any thoughts on factory loads over the matter of favored bullet weights in this make model and caliber? Thanks to all for thoughts and tips:)