Alright so I need some help. I'm in the market for a new short action hunting rifle. After looking a few and shouldering them I have fallen in love with the Remington model 7 stainless. My cartridge choice would be a 300 wsm or 308. Preferably the 300 wsm. Here's what I need help with, I suffered from an injury at birth which hinders me from using my right arm. I have several rifles and love to shoot, but the long action and heavy rifle I have are getting to be too cumbersome in a small tree stand and shooting house. Here's the problem I would need the rifle in left handed bolt. I have looked online but there isn't much info about the issue of the model 7 being a lefty option or not. I've seen pictures of them on google images but it could always be a similar gun that someone states as being a model 7. And if the rifle is not in left handed any suggestions on rifles similar in the 6.5 lbs or less. I've looked at the tikka and I know they are great rifles I just didn't fall in love. And if I'm going to use this rifle for years and customize it to me I'd sure like it to be one that I'm absolutely in love with. Thank you for any help and suggestions this will really help me a lot!