Talk to the guys in the Custom Rifle forum area , they can explain what you might like in a stock style etc. -LOP/length of pull -thickness of the forearm & wrist - plus get you squared on a rifle build that balances and feels good .

I have two customs and did all my own thinking and decisions --and ---well they might not be real well balanced and a couple of other things . But I still like them . laf .

I've come to decide that I like a standard remington type rifle BDL -22" #2 barrel .

Be careful about "deciding to save money" like buying a B&C stock then realizing it really does feel "clubby" then you sell it and buy an hs precision stock and realize that you don't like it all that well . So you took a loss on two stocks after selling them and now want to try the stock that you really wanted to begin with but decided to "save some money" .
Don't do any reading over in that forum though --more than one person has became a rifle building addict/fiend.

Ok -over & out !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.