Yes she was. Kidneys and diabetes are the first things he suspected. I know he sent her blood to a lab for comprehensive testing and also ran some tests himself.

I first took her to him on a Saturday, Sunday night he called me with an initial diagnosis that she had a tick born disease, I believe Rocky Mountain Spotted. I then informed him she had Erlichia. He gave her 2 shots and sent her home with doxycycline 3x per day. She ate good for 2 days and quit eating again. We took her off doxy and he gave her injections again and sent her home with nutrical which I gave her for several days until I felt she was crashing and took her back to the vet. I told him I thought she was finished, he examined her and decided to treat her and did along with syringe feeding her for 4 days when I asked him to remove her Seresto collar and bathe her. Her collar was removed Thursday and I brought her home. She looked terrible and was very weak. Today is the second day without the collar and I definitely see improvement although she is still very ill.

I know its a long shot but I'm hoping it was at least partially the collar. Today she is alert with clear eyes and much more involved.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$