Maybe, but that bullet was shot from a .308 at 2700 fps. When pushed harder Deep Curls don't hold up as well, because the core is relatively soft and the jacket relatively thin.

Contrary to what many hunters believe, thin-jacketed bonded bullets can come apart when pushed fast, or even when they hit heavy bone. The performance of a bonded bullet also depends on jacket design, not just the core sticking to the jacket. I know this because I've seen it happen with more than one brand of relatively thin-jacketed bonded bullet.

Speer also hasn't shown any particular ability to make or market premium bullets in recent years. They did pretty well with the Grand Slam for a long time, but then eliminated the dual-core construction maybe 8-10 years ago, essentially turning them into heavy-jacketed Hot Cors. I shot five of the new Grand Slams, 200's from a .300 Winchester Magnum, into dry newspaper to see how they held up. Three did fine, but the other two lost their cores and only penetrated half as deeply.

There are plenty of well-established "premium" bullets on the market these days. It's going to take more than a thin-jacketed bonded bullet or a thicker-jacketed cup-and-core to take much market share from Barnes TSX's, Cutting Edge Raptors, Hornady Interbonds and GMX's, Swift A-Frames and Scirocco II's, and Nosler's line-up of everything from Partitions to E-Tips.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck