I just bought one in Dec, little smaller than what you're looking at - Haulmark Thrifty Hauler, 6x10 V-nose, single 3500 lb axle, 2990 gross weight, side door, rear ramp. I had brakes put on even though not required. Technically could get it recertified to 3500lb gross with the brakes. Came with rear fold down jacks (handy for loading when not hitched to vehicle), roof vent, interior 12v light, four D-ring tie downs in floor. Added horizontal E-track strips on each wall about halfway up for attaching cargo straps.

I using a 1/2 ton pickup (2013 Tundra, 4.6L) so wanted to stay with smaller trailer, but big enough to carry my HD motorcycle (so rear ramp). At 6 ft wide I don't need to add towing mirrors, can see fine. It tows/rides very well empty or loaded, but drops my highway mileage from about 19 to 14 mpg. The v-nose isn't counted in the dimensions, so cargo box actually longer than 10', adds maybe 18". A 6X10 will carry a lot of stuff.

My sister started moving last month, so took it up to NY and carried a load for her from Albany area to Watertown area. The brakes are a very good idea for towing in winter! She still has the trailer and can pull it with her Ford Explorer. I'll get it back in a month or so.

When I get it back I thinking about getting the floor and maybe the ramp Line-X coated. Its bare 3/4 inch dryplus flooring now. Have checked with local applicator and they can Line-X the wood.