Originally Posted by KC
I just submitted all my applications.

I won't get the following: frown

- Bull Elk Tag in a premium trophy unit - I have 19 points but it takes 23 in the unit where I applied.

- Buck Mule Deer Tag - I hunted deer last year so I have zero points and it takes at least two in the unit where I applied.

I might get the following: confused

- Buck Pronghorn in a trophy unit - I have 15 points.
- If I don't get the buck tag, I'll get another point and doe tag in a so-so unit, which is historically undersubscribed.

- Either Sex Mountain Goat Tag - I have 3 + 14 points.

I'll probably get the following: grin

- Another point for elk
- Antlerless Elk Tag for the 3rd Season in a historically undersubscribed unit
- Over the Counter Bull Elk Tag in same unit as Cow Elk Tag

- A point for deer.
- Doe Mule Deer Tag in the Late Plains season.

- Another point for Pronghorns.
- Doe Pronghorn Tag.

- Another year of disappointment for Mountain Goats.

KC

Although I was lucky enough to draw a goat tag back in the early 80's, the CPW out lasted me and I got too old to hunt them. I don't put in anymore for goat or sheep.

I will probably get my cow elk ML tag,but don't know what I will do for the rifle season.Everyone has stopped hunting now and I will have to go it alone.MY long time hunting partner has bad hip and can't ride,and the other doesn't have a horse or mule and doesn't wan to rent two in the same year.

Might get a ML deer tag for out east,but no antelope tag.I have an invite to hunt whitetails in Nebraska at that time

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles