Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by hanco
What is wrong with people? What makes them do this?

The snapping of the American mind by the lieberals.

Their parents never beat their ass when they were kids. And all those damn participate trophy !

I doubt that never violently aggressing against children produces violent children, particularly when all the research existent points to the opposite. You guys who imagine that beating a child is somehow effective to produce anything other than a broken adult piss me off.

What does it teach the child? Let's see... Violence solves problems. It is perfectly justifiable to use violence to get someone to submit. You are free to attack someone if they have no recourse. It is perfectly for that bully to beat you, because he can. You should beat your kids, because that produces healthy adults. If you don't submit to authority, you will face physical assault. Aggression is fine, as long as you can get away with it. Those are a few things that come to mind.

Yep, keep beating your kids, idiots. It will make us more free as a nation, and more peaceful as a society.

There are a lot of specific scenarios in the above that I am not agreeing with (beating vs spanking, free to attack someone when you dont like them/their opinion, etc), but...

Anyone who tries the bunk of saying "Violence does not solve problems", has never been right and won a fight. Pure and simple. It (violence) most certainly DOES solve some problems, and in a very good, final way.

Many times, that bully WILL beat you if he can, and he won't give a crap what you have to say about it. Take it to him and I bet he, at the very least, will think twice about using you as a target. In my experience, they are more likely NOT to consider you thereafter. There are easier pickings.

Last edited by AKtrapper26; 01/23/18.

Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.