That turret is for the 123 Scenar at 2850.... i shot it from sea level to 11k.... in less than a week. It’s set-up for my home altitude of 5000’ ASL, or 25 inHg barometric pressure. At sea level I simply add a click per 200 yards to 600 yards, then a click per 100 after that, all the way to a thousand. Opposite for 10k, subtract a click per 200 yards out to 600, then a click per hundred after that.

I’ve found it’s much for practical to shoot one turret/chart, and learn to make minute intuitive adjustments based on pressure, temp, etc. It’s the same thing we do with wind, only in a broader scale. I found the more I used my phone for “dope”.... the more I skullphucked shots that used to be natural and relatively simple.

The BDC is also SUPER easy for the kids/wife/friends to use. Dial to the range, hold wind, WHAMMY! I have several videos of other people running my rifles where you can see how quickly the BDC works.... you can also hear me in a couple videos telling them to “take a click out at 500, and two out at 600”.... or to add a couple clicks when it’s cold, etc.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......