Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JSTUART

And from where I am standing it is looking increasingly like the police are rapidly becoming redundant as well.

In some locations. Antifa knows where it can get away with its nonsense and where it can't. There's a lot of police forces across America that won't put up with things like that.

In the news here a group of some fifty-some sudanese threw rocks at Melbourne coppers and not a single one of the filth were arrested, as always coppers only go after soft targets, which is what you get when you recruit from universities and let touchy-feelies be in charge.

My feeling on the matter is since the african bastards don't want to be Australians they can be shot with impunity when they kick up...or leave. I am good with either solution.

The State police across America are generally no nonsense kind of people. Some of the big city police, particularly in the northeast are well known for being very rough. In places like Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis, where violent blacks are killing each other, you might think that the cops are soft. But the truth is, the police in those areas have largely stopped policing them. They can't do anything without the media making a circus out of it, so they just turn their back on it and let it happen.

The Chicago city police have a longstanding reputation for being very rough. But I think their attitude is, "Why work to fix a situation that's fixing itself?"